--
0

Finally today can also exclude ideas to share with others. 3 years experience as a child in college and 3 years as a worker in the sphere of education but had never shared with the world of education itself. Yes probably could be said late really. But better late than too late and never do anything to it that we like.

From passion to learn and share, so I tried to make this simple blog for learning and learning tool for all who want to learn and gain knowledge. But "do not expect from one field of science", at least that's what I learned during this and I believe to be true. Because learning from various disciplines was more fun than one field of science. After all, I've had a lot to learn from students from my various fields of the scientists and the profession and education. Apparently fun to learn from various perspectives and points of difficulty of other people. of them was I had the idea and kenginan to share this.

I want to give from the bottom and for people who have basic skills and of course the lowest level first. Because I sure have a lot more clever and intelligent people who have the scientists further than me and people I have ever come across that provide better science.

Well in my opinion it is necessary to know the basic science terms and vocabulary of these science first, before leading into something bigger later. Therefore I will not give great and wonderful things first. Do not count on this blog you will find things great and wonderful, because it simply as a springboard for you who will pursue the areas that I will discuss later.

Well in order to know these basic things, I will give also some applications of electronic Dictionary = dictionary that I created as well as a link associated with the things I discuss. So from our basic share and learn. Easy - I hope we can share and provide knowledge. If it is the proverbial chase science (learning) up to China, In my opinion, why go away - far to close to there .... Congratulations to learn because I am also going to learn with you.
We Learning, All people will intelligent ....We Develop, Indonesia is growing.

note: suggestions, critics and share, please send to: kamusaku@gmail.com

No Response to "

Lets Learn Together...

"