--
0

Some of us would know the term Internet, Computers, etc ...But some of us actually do not understand this term. Therefore we may sometimes still searching with Google or another search engine to find the definition or understanding of the word. Sometimes this definition is very much in the search engine.
What's more than we sometimes run out of time to find the exact equivalent word spread and function reply earlier. This means we spend our money and time, especially for those who use the internet cafe as the place to find the word itself and we not connected to the Internet 24 hours. The term has run out of time, but sometimes run out of money yet to find too. And after the meet even we sometimes have to copy the word to word processing application. it certainly feels more complicated ...



Therefore I am here to help you guys who have difficulty with the search term Computer and Information Technology with an application that I created.
Kamus IT-id 0.8


Indeed, in earlier versions of this simple application kosakatany not too much new ... 1408 words. but easy - I hope the word - this word is enough for now, but do not worry I will always add new vocabulary in accordance with the addition of new vocabulary and of course if there is enough of my time. :)

Electronic dictionary I dedicate this to you who are new and possibly younger siblings a new junior high and high school to learn computer and IT world. But for anyone who might want to know, are welcome to use it freely. while not change anything in it. Of course my suggestions and critiques are very wait ... d^__^b

In this application I am using the Indonesian language so that we all can easily understand. But because I'm not an expert on language then it may be found the terms that are not Indonesian EYD. Indonesian seen in the word "Dictionary TI.id" said id to inform the version I spend that in the Indonesian language.

As for my few extra functions such as:
1. Copy into the clipboard computer (RAM)
2. Copy directly into a word processing application (currently only Ms.Word 2007 version or below)
3. Search word based on "keywords" that we are looking for or associated with what we are looking for.
note: in an existing installation package, I include help file, so please read first if necessary.

Finally, I wish you good to enjoy the application that I created.
We developed, Indonesia is growing ... Download, Install, Read

download in here
 

No Response to "

Dictionary IT-id 0.8

"